Monday, October 8, 2007

AIPPI Forum 2007

Phew.. Just return from Singapore after attending AIPPI forum, an international forum for IP practitioners. This is the first time I'm attending such an event. I was overwhelmed by the number of delegates, more than 400 people from all over the world. I made friends with delegates from USA, Germany, Japan, Nigeria, Brazil, and ... the list goes on and on. It is a mind blowing experience for me to exchange name cards for the past three days until I run out of name cards... arrgh! I'm lucky to be able to attend this event due to the short traveling distance between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Congratulations to Singapore for successfully hosting the event. Some of the delegates expressed that this is the first time they are traveling to Asia. Some delegates manage to squeeze a short vacation in Malaysia. Hope to see you guys again next year in Boston for AIPPI Congress. Will update on what I learned from the event later.